Teaching english is a good way to make money. Now it is not necessary to leave your country in order to do that. Learnship Networks GmbH, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is looking for online Business English trainers with French and/or knowledge. Please see the job description below.
Online Business English Language Trainers
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom, www.learnship.com. Our teachers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes/offices through our state-of-the-art Virtual Classroom to teach online courses.
Essential qualifications and skills:
- All applicants must have native-level fluency in English with native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification and/or University Degree
- Experience in teaching English/Business English strongly preferred
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency in French and/or German
- Business experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable using technology and the internet for online classes
- Energetic and highly-motivated
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Lesson preparation
- Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
- Assigning students homework and providing feedback
- Fun working atmosphere
- Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
- Flexible schedule for online teaching
- An attractive hourly wage
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, please forward your CV/Resume to email@example.com with “Online English Teacher” in the subject line.
To apply for this position OR to obtain further information, please contact the person mentioned in the job offer. Lush and Sassy Magazine cannot provide more information than what is in the original job offer.
The job offers are not vetted, nor are employers or applicants. Both prospective employers and applicants are urged to use their best judgment in the applying and hiring processes. All offers are posted in good faith for teachers who might be interested in these job offers. Lush and Sassy Magazine cannot be held responsible for any aberrations in the employment conditions or payment for work done, nor for the qualifications of the applicants, etc.